L2Sharp - Gracia Final
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
L2Sharp - Gracia Final

x250 PvP Server

HomeHome  MainMain  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Server Status
Login: Powered by Blackout Gaming Status Checker Game:Powered by Blackout Gaming Status Checker
Vote for us!

Vote for HopZone.Net
HopZone.Net - Free Lineage2 Servers

Top 100 Lineage 2 sites

Vote on the Lineage 2 Top 200
Lineage 2 Top 200 - L2 Adena, Clans, Private Servers

l2topzone.com Vote for L2Sharp - Gracia Final x250 on Top200.gs

I would like to know...

Go down 
+2
Coldy
Hotness
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotness

I would like to know... Empty
PostSubject: I would like to know...   I would like to know... EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Is it true that the server keeps crashing/restarting at it's on will? or is possessed!!! :O
Back to top Go down
Coldy
Admin
Admin
Coldy

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know...   I would like to know... EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:18 pm

It's not crashing or restarting. ISP is upgrading the internet connection so we have some disconnections some times. It's not on my hand... Server is running but it needs some time until it get the new IP and get back online
Back to top Go down
https://l2sharp.forumotion.com
Londo
Leveling Player
Leveling Player
Londo

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know...   I would like to know... EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:07 pm

how long is this gonna take damn i wanna lvl my char up and i can't do it with all these disconnection
Back to top Go down
Hotness

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know...   I would like to know... EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Honestly.... 10 crashes in less than 20minutes.... can you atleast let us know when the server get it's new or stable IP address if this keeps up you will loose your players way before the server get's a chance to show it's true potential....
Back to top Go down
Hotness

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know...   I would like to know... EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Maybe you should of ran more tests or at least beta tested it, then they should have no reason to complain.... but it's not it's like hosting a new server to discourage players and leave. Don't kill your own server do something faster....
Back to top Go down
Coldy
Admin
Admin
Coldy

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know...   I would like to know... EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:12 pm

Hotness wrote:
Honestly.... 10 crashes in less than 20minutes.... can you atleast let us know when the server get it's new or stable IP address if this keeps up you will loose your players way before the server get's a chance to show it's true potential....
I really dont know. I have just talk with the local ISP for the disconnections. Too many high-internet-connections have damage on their internet line. As I to,d you before, this is not on my hand. Server's hardware is strong, internet speed high but the problem is with the ISP.
I ll inform all of you if I have further info
Back to top Go down
Londo
Leveling Player
Leveling Player
Londo

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know...   I would like to know... EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:25 pm

ty and plz keep us in formed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hotness

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know...   I would like to know... EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:33 pm

WELL i guess since we can't do much but either d/c or be lucky enough to die by a mob in server atm why not start something productive. How about uhm... INTRODUCTIONS!; I'll start it.

Name: Carlos
L2 Exp: 6 Years and counting
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Class: Ghost Hunter
Interest: Looking for a good server to call home Smile. "Reason why i didn't say Girls is because i have mine already Smile

Aight i want you all to do your best and have fun with this ^^
Back to top Go down
koniu

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know...   I would like to know... EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:43 am

if only I have the server offline even though the forum is online, so if someone else has?
Back to top Go down
MassDeath
Farming Player
Farming Player
MassDeath

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know...   I would like to know... EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:46 am

I have the same... :/ Login: online Server: down - Forum login/server: online Sad
Back to top Go down
Coldy
Admin
Admin
Coldy

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know...   I would like to know... EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:50 am

wtf? Just saw that. Check it now
Back to top Go down
MassDeath
Farming Player
Farming Player
MassDeath

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know...   I would like to know... EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:53 am

All online now Smile thx
Back to top Go down
koniu

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know...   I would like to know... EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:46 pm

and the same agein.... serwer in forum is online but in game offline Sad
Back to top Go down
Coldy
Admin
Admin
Coldy

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know...   I would like to know... EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:51 pm

koniu wrote:
and the same agein.... serwer in forum is online but in game offline Sad
It has been restarted 2 minutes ago
Back to top Go down
Londo
Leveling Player
Leveling Player
Londo

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know...   I would like to know... EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:50 pm

why is server down ??
Back to top Go down
Hardstyle
Enchanting Player
Enchanting Player
Hardstyle

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know...   I would like to know... EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:48 am

H**** ISP ;/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know...   I would like to know... Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like to know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2Sharp - Gracia Final :: Lineage 2 Sharp :: General Discussion-
Jump to: