L2Sharp - Gracia Final
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
L2Sharp - Gracia Final

x250 PvP Server

HomeHome  MainMain  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Server Status
Login: Powered by Blackout Gaming Status Checker Game:Powered by Blackout Gaming Status Checker
Vote for us!

Vote for HopZone.Net
HopZone.Net - Free Lineage2 Servers

Top 100 Lineage 2 sites

Vote on the Lineage 2 Top 200
Lineage 2 Top 200 - L2 Adena, Clans, Private Servers

l2topzone.com Vote for L2Sharp - Gracia Final x250 on Top200.gs

skill suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
koniu

skill suggestions Empty
PostSubject: skill suggestions   skill suggestions EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:57 pm

GM. I do not know if you noticed, but not forgotten scroll skill silent mind which enables attack by using the arc without the consumption of mana. I think it's quite an important skill, and had to add it to gm shop. And one more thing .... I think the shot is stunning too low chance of success because it enchanted with 13 and bearing Frintezza Valakas necklace instead, enter 1 / 10 may be 1 / 15 Mad . I think you do something on this issue. Thanks for reading Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

skill suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: skill suggestions   skill suggestions EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:53 pm

If raid jewels wouldn't be ingame then skills would work perfectly Smile
Back to top Go down
koniu

skill suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: skill suggestions   skill suggestions EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:43 pm

rb jewelry also adds to the probability of entering the weakness of some skill ....
Back to top Go down
MassDeath
Farming Player
Farming Player
MassDeath

skill suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: skill suggestions   skill suggestions EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Koniu but I saw u enchanted it on "Defense" so it have normal land rate... Only if you change enchant to "chance" it will work better. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

skill suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: skill suggestions   skill suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

skill suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2Sharp - Gracia Final :: Lineage 2 Sharp :: Suggestions-
Jump to: